I am on final interviews w 2 jobs.. all that I am waiting is for the job offer. to come this week (if it comes..).. I should hear on the full time job, the $60 job and the $65 job.
Main home refinance.. trying for a 6.25, 2 points, 30 year amortization, 5 year term loan.. NEWS TOMORROW.. (tentative approval, not firm)
6 homes.. lady on S8 we are trying to get rid of in order to raise the rent is CONFIRMED moving out 6/30.. we will look to rent it asap after.. may take a short while to clean it up. not sure.. current property manager out of town but left someone good in charge.. STIll happy I switched
Doing 2 roofs this month (next week).. LOTS of $ out the door but can not wait.. w the rain here (cloud bursts like everyday) need to get them done.. expecting to drop my account by $10k or more in the next few weeks..
CARS. I have 2 cars.. 2011 Hyundai genesis (owe $18k) and 2008 Tahoe. worth probably $22k still. paid off. I was seriously looking into selling the Genesis (should get $23kish) and keeping the Tahoe or selling BOTH and getting just a 'reasonable' car (camry or some lesser Hyundai) that will last these next 5 years and pocket (and invest) the difference.
Final interview tomorrow am at the Z$65/hr job... wish me well!!
updates, 6 homes, job offers this week, main home refinance