I got approx $96k from Dad. $26,600 of that in an inheritor IRA.
1. paid off the 2 flat 'fix up debt', $23,700
2. paid off student loan of $9k
3. put $2000 more in the rental emergency fund
4. put $13500 more in the rental tax fund to 'catch up'
5. set aside $2000 for me (to be determined)
I have $23,500 left in a taxable account just sitting at this point. I will wait to figure out how much of that to invest until I get a clearer idea of my job search
The inheritor IRA will stay. that is invested in the Fidelity Total Stock fund.
Will decide on selling the 2 flat in the next few weeks
Taking care of business-Dad's money