STILL REELING and off balance and not doing well.
Probably related to a personal relationship issue here (several people have shared theirs.. I may just briefly share mine at some point). feeling like my relationship is stalled and angry, sad, and frustrated with it... wondering if I should move on. I feel like I am on a fresh start, and want to make plans etc and he is not there yet with his life and maybe w me.. we have seen each other for a year but are not talking about doing anything.. he did bring up moving in etc.. I did not respond to it as it seemed not serious. He later said he was afraid to bring it up directly for fear if I said no 'the elephant would be in the room' and figured I was not ready. He says he loves me, does all sorts of 'actions' to show it, he is not a guy who writes poems or says all these loving things all the time (or has long talks) though he says he loves me all the time, talks about future things we can do, wants to be with me etc ec, introduces me to everyone. I guess I do not feel the CONNECTION because I am planning for the future and it is WEIRD having him there and not knowing if he is a part of it or thinks of that. He is extremely involved w the house fix up/tightening up.. SUPER HANDY and loves working in the yard, inside, outside. whatever.. lots of ideas. he is an electrical engineer and grew up on a farm.
1. 2 flat gone.. will settle up with tenants based on what court docs say
2. 6 homes.. still have not turned over that one house.. tenant still stuck in s8 limbo moving out. still frustrated with current prop manager. I am feeling like I have to extend him to July 1 as he put in all sorts of costs/time to show the place etc.. original cut off date was June 1...THOUGHTS?
3. talked to the first refinance option (the best option) for my hard money loan. he thinks he can get me out as soon as Aug 1 (soonest date) with rates between 6-8% . I am at 12%v now. I was hoping for 5 or 6 but even at 7%.. my payment WITH TAXES will be the same as my hard money payment now (which is WITHOUT taxes)
4. speaking of which taxes are DUE.. Thank the LORD I keep them escrowed in my account for the house I live in!!
5. Job.. changes at the company.. changes in our group.. likely layoffs.. which means my contract may not get extended after 11/28. I will knwo in June but am looking NOW. I make $55/hr.. hoping to raise that to $65/hr to a DRIVEABLE location. .. no train rides.
6. had someone call that 2 flat tenant who owes me $807.. he told them he does not feel he needs to pay me and filed for BK chapter 7 but left me off because he feels he should pay me something. i am like 'just pay me something and get it over with!'. he still does not return my calls. I do not need the stress.
Trying all sorts of stuff to get out of this brief downfall.. making to do lists.. checking things off. taking care of ME..etc
Have a great day folks.
Still reeling-but updates on job, 2 flat, refinancing the hard money loan